Conor McGregor and Lewis Hamilton steal the show at Fashion Awards 2017 in London
Lewis Hamilton and Conor McGregor are undisputed superstars of their sports and far from shrinking violets away from the track and octagon.
So it was true to form that the pair were impossible to miss in a crowd packed with glitz and glamour on Monday night in London.
The F1 world champion and UFC lightweight title holder linked up at a star-studded function at Royal Albert Hall ahead of The Fashion Awards 2017.
Hamilton and McGregor posed with legendary designer Donatella Versace, with the motorsport star appearing to model an elaborate necklace in keeping with the event partner Swarovski.
Nothing could distract from Hamilton's loud, tartan-style suit, while McGregor - no stranger to eye-catching formal wear - went with a shiny burgundy option.
The duo were surrounded by beautiful women, including Cristiano Ronaldo's ex-girlfriend and supermodel Irina Shayk and British pop star Rita Ora.
Hamilton is enjoying his off-season after wrapping up the driver's championship well before last week's season finale in Abu Dhabi
He labelled his crew for the night, including model and actress Jourdan Dunn,Ora, McGregor and Shayk as the "best table in the house".
McGregor's recent past has been somewhat more complicated with a dash to the courthouse to face a speeding fine and speculation about his next fight - or if he'll ever fight again - top talking points for the MMA star who's rarely out of the spotlight.
- De Bruyne to miss three months with knee injuryFootball 7 hours ago
- Namibia coach wary of Simbas threat in Cup tieRugby 21 hours ago
- Ashley and Njenga win in Karen tourney for juniorsGolf 1 day ago
- Cavalry Cup set to light up Manyatta Polo Club in GilgilSports 21 hours ago
- Ujuzisoka land in SpainFootball 21 hours ago
- Hail Kenya’s shooting stars: Local sharpshooters post superb display in South AfricaSports 21 hours ago
- How Bett’s talent was tapped while in schoolAthletics 6 days ago