Sunderland fan 'causes supporters to vomit after taking a poo in the stands' during match
A Sunderland fan allegedly pulled his trousers down and had poo during the home match with Reading - causing at least one fan to vomit.
Black Cats supporters took to a Sunderland fan forum after the match to reveal details of the incident, which is said to have taken place at the Stadium of Light during the defeat.
Writing online, one fan explained how the man sat in the South Stand suddenly jumped to his feet and dropped his trousers.
The supporter continued: "he squatted and curled one out".
As fans sat near the man noticed what was happening, they began to move away from the area.
The supporter is then said to have pulled his trousers up as stewards escorted him out of the ground.
One fan, reciting what happened, added: "A bairn (slang for a child) in the row in front saw the s*** and started gagging before spewing into our row!"
The incident generated a strong response from many other Sunderland fans, who expressed their shock on social media.
One wrote: "Wait, wait, wait... A Sunderland fan did what? In the stand?!"
While another added: "A Sunderland fan poo'd on his seat today at the match.
"I mean, by all means be p***** off about the team's performance but some poor cleaner had to clean that up.
- Why Harambee Stars have not received Sh50 million despite 3-0 win over Ethiopia Football 1 week ago
- Unai Emery sends warning to Arsenal fans about certain chantFootball 3 days ago
- Barcelona star lined up by Arsenal for shock January loanFootball 16 hours ago
- Bolt rejects soccer deal offer from top European clubFootball 3 days ago
- GSU lift Nakuru County Championships trophyVolleyball and Handball 8 hours ago
- Nakumatt, Ushuru fight for Premier League slotFootball 3 days ago
- Volleyball: Munala disappointed with Kenya’s performance after losing againVolleyball and Handball 2 weeks ago