Sunderland fan 'causes supporters to vomit after taking a poo in the stands' during match
A Sunderland fan allegedly pulled his trousers down and had poo during the home match with Reading - causing at least one fan to vomit.
Black Cats supporters took to a Sunderland fan forum after the match to reveal details of the incident, which is said to have taken place at the Stadium of Light during the defeat.
Writing online, one fan explained how the man sat in the South Stand suddenly jumped to his feet and dropped his trousers.
The supporter continued: "he squatted and curled one out".
As fans sat near the man noticed what was happening, they began to move away from the area.
The supporter is then said to have pulled his trousers up as stewards escorted him out of the ground.
One fan, reciting what happened, added: "A bairn (slang for a child) in the row in front saw the s*** and started gagging before spewing into our row!"
The incident generated a strong response from many other Sunderland fans, who expressed their shock on social media.
One wrote: "Wait, wait, wait... A Sunderland fan did what? In the stand?!"
While another added: "A Sunderland fan poo'd on his seat today at the match.
"I mean, by all means be p***** off about the team's performance but some poor cleaner had to clean that up.
- Two France fans die in Moscow during violent World Cup celebrationWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Pogba reveals why he held World Cup trophy with shin pad during celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 16 hours ago
- Focus shifts to KCB Karen Masters tourneyGolf 10 hours ago
- Patience pays for Kenyan juniors: Under-20 athletes ooze class, lead in global rankingsAthletics 11 hours ago
- Golf-action moves to Karen course as KCB tourney kicks off-sports-golfGolf 10 hours ago
- Conor McGregor poses with Russian president Vladimir Putin at World Cup 2018 FinalSports 18 hours ago
- Kabarak University Half Marathon set to be an annual event Athletics 10 hours ago