Kisumu hosts World Aids Marathon tomorrow
The 13th World HIV/AIDS Marathon will be staged in Kisumu tomorrow. Richard Brodsky and his wife Jody, the brainchaild of the race, will take part.
Runners from America, Canada, some European nations, South Africa and Uganda have confirmed participation.
There will be relays, kids and fun races. Richard Brodsky Foundation is the main sponsor while Kisumu county government, Athletics Kenya and others are among co-sponsors. Prizes will trickle down to the 10th finisher.
The race was started by Richard Brodsky in 2006 to help raise awareness on the HIV/Aids scourge. Sarah Obama race is set for month.
- Lukaku delivers BAD NEWS to Man Utd fans about leaving, reveals destination Premier League 14 hours ago
- See how Harambee Stars jetted back into the country after barren draw with Ethiopia [Photos] Football 3 days ago
- Manchester United respond to claims they are set for big-money Saudi takeoverFootball 8 hours ago
- Why Kenya can’t drop more pointsFootball 4 days ago
- UEFA Nations League preview: France look to extend unbeaten streak against hapless GermanyFootball 17 hours ago
- Floyd Mayweather responds to UFC Champion Khabib challenging him to a fightBoxing 10 hours ago
- After losing an election, Cosmas Korir wins Sh208m jackpotSports 1 week ago