Allardyce and Pardew poised to make a come-back to managing English league sides
English Premier League outfits Everton and West BromWich Albion are set to appoint new managers today, British media have reported.
The Merseyside club Everton and West Brom are sitting at position 17 and 16 respectively. The clubs have only gathered 12 points out of 13 games and are staring at the brink of slumping to relegation zone. Everton are reported to warming up to sign former West Ham and England boss Sam Allardyce to turn things around, as West Brom seek to be inspired by bringing in former Newcastle boss Allan Pardew.
Reports indicate that the two clubs are determined to get their targets by the Close of Business today, as they target a rebuilding phase to climb up the table.
So far Everton is being managed by David Unsworth, the interim manager who was formerly managing the Under-23 side prior to his appointment. However, Unsworth has only managed a solitary win in seven games after taking over from Ronald Koeman in October.
Sam Allardyce was appointed as the English manager and he left after presiding over one game. Pardew on the other hand was sacked by Crystal Palace, and he will be aiming at a better spell at West Brom should he be appointed.
PICTURES: Macron joins French stars in song and dance as emotional Kolinda consoles Croatian players
- Two France fans die in Moscow during violent World Cup celebrationWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Manchester United set to sign Croatia starFootball 10 hours ago
- France 4 - 2 Croatia: Identity of World Cup pitch invaders REVEALEDWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Pogba reveals why he held World Cup trophy with shin pad during celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- France beat Croatia to win 2018 Fifa World Cup in MoscowWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Football legends join Dalic in condemning referee decisions in World Cup finalWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- France vs Croatia lineups as Fans arrive ahead of World Cup Final World Cup 2018 1 day ago