Real Madrid plans to spend big on Man United star
Real Madrid could be preparing a third bid to snap up the Spanish first choice goalkeeper David De Gea from Manchester United come next summer. British media has revealed that Los Blancos are setting aside not less than 70Million pounds for the Spanish shot stopper to beef up the squad.
Madrid club is facing crisis after posting average results recently, and a tie against Apoel Nicosia in the Uefa Champions League may also prove difficult. Some of the losses that have exposed the Spanish Champions include the 3-1 loss to Tottenham Hotspurs at Wembley Stadium in the second leg tie of the European competition.
Zidane will be seeking to bring in new faces in the squad next year to continue with the splendid performance. However, Manchester United is believed to be unwilling to let go of their goalkeeper after settling in and proving to be a reliable performer.
- Why Harambee Stars have not received Sh50 million despite 3-0 win over Ethiopia Football 4 days ago
- Bolt rejects soccer deal offer from top European clubFootball 18 hours ago
- 42 sponsors have turned down Harambee Stars – Nick MwendwaFootball 38 minutes ago
- Kenya 3-0 Ethiopia: Pictures of DP Ruto celebrating wildly go viral Football 4 days ago
- ‘Why I’m plotting Barcelona return…it’s all because of Mbappe' – NeymarFootball 1 day ago
- Semenya's case delays gender rule executionAthletics 1 day ago
- National league action now heads to NakuruVolleyball and Handball 1 day ago