Real Madrid plans to spend big on Man United star
Real Madrid could be preparing a third bid to snap up the Spanish first choice goalkeeper David De Gea from Manchester United come next summer. British media has revealed that Los Blancos are setting aside not less than 70Million pounds for the Spanish shot stopper to beef up the squad.
Madrid club is facing crisis after posting average results recently, and a tie against Apoel Nicosia in the Uefa Champions League may also prove difficult. Some of the losses that have exposed the Spanish Champions include the 3-1 loss to Tottenham Hotspurs at Wembley Stadium in the second leg tie of the European competition.
Zidane will be seeking to bring in new faces in the squad next year to continue with the splendid performance. However, Manchester United is believed to be unwilling to let go of their goalkeeper after settling in and proving to be a reliable performer.
- Uhuru, Raila condole with Oliech after mother’s deathFootball 5 hours ago
- Kenyans in tough duel: Kenya’s Indiza, Andersen, Charania and Medaratti enter the final roundGolf 23 minutes ago
- Mama Oliech dies in NairobiFootball 1 day ago
- Ingwe desperate to end winless run against Gor: Leopards hoping to capitalise on fatigue on their rivalsFootball 11 minutes ago
- Moments of madness cost Kenya 7s World Cup placeRugby 2 hours ago
- VOLLEYBALL: Battle for top four finish hots upVolleyball and Handball 15 minutes ago
- Chelsea and Liverpool locked in transfer battle for Brazilian starGossip & Rumours 3 days ago