Man United 'plotting £170m offer' for Tottenham star Harry Kane
Manchester United are reportedly lining up a mega £170million offer for Tottenham star Harry Kane, according to the sun.
The Red Devils were interested in Kane a couple of years ago, but were put off by Daniel Levy's valuation of the England striker.
The 24-year old has won the Premier League's golden boot for two seasons in a row, proving his accuracy in front of the goal.
The Spur’s talisman has scored 15 goals in his past 10 matches for club and country.
European champions Real Madrid have also been credited with an interest in the 24-year-old.
Real Madrid are supposedly seeking the services of Kane.
- Class act as Senegal fans help clean up stadium after defeating PolandWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- English star faces axe against Panama after disappointing performanceWorld Cup 2018 2 hours ago
- Senegal coach Cisse reveals secret weapon to victory over PolandWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- Arsenal midfield star to leave the club after 17 years of serviceFootball 4 hours ago
- Did you know this interesting fact about Senegal’s 23-man squad for World Cup?World Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- Queens battle Leeds in MumiasFootball 14 hours ago
- VIDEOS: Song and dance as Portugal, Morocco fans bask in Luzhniki Stadium ahead of crucial matchWorld Cup 2018 1 hour ago