Man United 'plotting £170m offer' for Tottenham star Harry Kane
Manchester United are reportedly lining up a mega £170million offer for Tottenham star Harry Kane, according to the sun.
The Red Devils were interested in Kane a couple of years ago, but were put off by Daniel Levy's valuation of the England striker.
The 24-year old has won the Premier League's golden boot for two seasons in a row, proving his accuracy in front of the goal.
The Spur’s talisman has scored 15 goals in his past 10 matches for club and country.
European champions Real Madrid have also been credited with an interest in the 24-year-old.
Real Madrid are supposedly seeking the services of Kane.
- Real Madrid’s plans for stunning Sh41 billion stadium revealed [Photos]Football 2 hours ago
- Olunga’s new club Kashiwa Reysol fighting hard to avoid relegationFootball 15 hours ago
- Sang: We won't phase out Kipchoge Keino's nameAthletics 12 hours ago
- Champions League Group A: Atletico shake off domestic woes to clinch comeback win at MonacoFootball 12 hours ago
- Heartwarming story of Mfang'ano, island of great soccer talentFootball 1 hour ago
- Champions League: Late Firmino strike gives Liverpool 3-2 win over PSGFootball 12 hours ago
- Barcelona 4-0 PSV Eindhoven: Messi scores stunning hat-trick in Champions LeagueFootball 5 hours ago