Champions League group stage predictions
Liverpool vs Sevilla – Liverpool win
Sevilla won 3-0 at the weekend but they are not quite the force they have been in previous seasons.
Nolito has gone there, Jesus Navas has gone back and they've also got threats in Wissam Ben Yedder and Luis Muriel.
However, the European nights are back at Liverpool without the strain of the play-offs so the magic back should be back. Anfield and Celtic Park are my two favourites grounds on a European night.
It really is a huge advantage for them and I can see them making a winning start with Sadio Mane making amends for his controversial sending off at Manchester City at the weekend.
Tottenham vs Borussia Dortmund – Dortmund win
Tottenham were very good at the weekend but it's back to Wembley, which also provides them with the chance to make the leap that they need.
Dortmund are a very difficult side to face with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang up front and a strong midfield, but you can get at their defence so there should be some joy for Harry Kane.
However, I can see there being more struggles for Spurs and I think they might well have to come from behind to get something from this game.
Feyenoord vs Manchester City – Manchester City win
We saw how breathtaking they can be at the weekend and they look more assured this season. But we don't know how long Vincent Kompany is out for.
Pep Guardiola might look at another defender in January and, with the great draws they've got, I think both Manchester sides are in the mix at the business end of this competition.
I think we'll get a real statement from City here. If John Stones can grow into Guardiola's system then they could go all the way with their undoubted attacking talent. I can see them being the highest scoring side in Europe this season.
I've played in Rotterdam and it's quite volatile, a bit like Marseille in that sense, but I think Feyenoord will be the ones scared.
- Ramos sends message to Salah after challenge in UCL finalFootball 10 hours ago
- Eliud Kipchoge eight step recipe to success: Kipchoge has studied famous philosophers Aristotle and PlatoAthletics 22 hours ago
- Big shots in chase for league titleHockey 1 day ago
- Trump pardons late black boxing champion Jack Johnson jailed for dating white womanBoxing 1 day ago
- How Champions League pitch invader ruined Cristiano Ronaldo’s hopesFootball 51 minutes ago
- 'Passion, belief and discipline': He is an avid reader and motivational speaker on investmentAthletics 22 hours ago
- Champions League final line-ups: Real Madrid vs Liverpool at 9:45pm on KTN HomeFootball 1 day ago