Man United star spotted leaving Old Trafford on clutches after suffering a hamstring injury
Pogba looked in a bad way as he left the stadium following United's 3-0 win in the Champion's League
Paul Pogba left Old Trafford on crutches amid fears the Manchester United star could be out for up to six weeks.
Pogba suffered a hamstring injury as United made a winning return to the Champions League – but angered boss Jose Mourinho with their casual approach.
Goals from Marouane Fellaini, Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford gave United a comfortable win, but Mourinho accused his players of indulging in too many tricks when 2-0 up and taking their foot off the gas.
“We made bad decisions,” said Mourinho, According to the Mirror.
“Fantasy football, Playstation football, tricks - and when you stop to play as a team and when you stop to play seriously, I don't like and you gamble a little bit.
Pogba, skipper for the night, was making his Champions League debut for United, but pulled up in the 17th minute, unable to play any further part in the game.
Mourinho said he was unable to put a timescale on Pogba's injury, but the fact the midfielder left the stadium on crutches suggests he could be sidelined for several weeks.
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals when he will retire Football 12 hours ago
- What Beckham asked Zidane to do ahead of Champions League finalFootball 6 hours ago
- Liverpool fans stranded ahead of Champions League finalFootball 4 hours ago
- Mane paints hometown red by donating 300 Liverpool shirtsFootball 8 hours ago
- Chelsea star set for Manchester United move Football 1 day ago
- Ronaldo versus SalahFootball 23 hours ago
- Messi under pressure to deliver in RussiaFootball 23 hours ago