"I'm treated like a criminal"
Cristiano Ronaldo has told Zinedine Zidane he is ‘treated like a criminal’ in Spain as speculation surrounding his future continues.
Ronaldo is accused of tax fraud amounting to £13million and has apparently made an ‘irreversible’ decision to leave the Bernabeu this summer.
Zidane called Ronaldo over the weekend to try and talk him into staying at Los Blancos with the Portuguese away on international duty at the Confederations Cup.
But according to Spanish radio station COPE, Ronaldo told his boss: “In Spain I am treated like a criminal. It starts with the media.”
- Liverpool out to topple RealFootball 3 hours ago
- Ulinzi in bid to gun down rivals to reclaim title Football 3 hours ago
- Barcelona lose unbeaten record in style against Levante Football 1 week ago
- Hamilton bounces with Azerbaijan Grand Prix victory, Red Bull team egaged in accident Sports 3 weeks ago
- Barca's Roberto handed four-game ban for striking MarceloFootball 2 weeks ago
- Athletics: Mountain running trials set for April 28Athletics 1 month ago
- Mathare stutter again, Nakumatt finally winFootball 2 weeks ago