The Ox's Arsenal future in doubt
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has been left deeply frustrated by Arsenal’s lack of action on a new contract - and that could see him leave this summer.
Oxlade-Chamberlain, 23, has been keen to resolve his future and was expecting Arsenal to begin formal talks but they have yet to offer him a new deal.
That has thrown his future into major doubt with Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester City among the clubs watching developments.
Liverpool are long-term admirers while Chelsea and City are also keen and are set to move in with Arsenal dragging their heels.
Oxlade-Chamberlain finished the season strongly, having played both in midfield and at wing-back and was one of Arsenal’s best players during the run-in which saw them lift the FA Cup.
- Aguero blast Argentina boss Sampaoli after Croatia defeatWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Why I am growing a beard this World Cup seasonWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Fans shocked by what Messi did in Argentina's defeat by Croatia in World CupWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Messi and Aguero to retire from international football if Argentina flop out of World CupWorld Cup 2018 8 hours ago
- Death threats sent to Colombian midfielder Sanchez after he was red carded World Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Senegal defender confirms Sarri’s move to ChelseaWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Sterling reveals the incredible story behind why he turned down ArsenalFootball 7 hours ago