Ronaldo linked with shock return to Premier League after being accused of tax fraud
Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly ready to quit Real Madrid after being accused of tax fraud.
But now the Real Madrid Superstar is "more than likely “to return to the Premier League, as it is reported that he wants to turn his back on life in Spain.
The report further adds that Manchester City could offer him a higher salary than it currently has at Real Madrid and the promise of legal protection that he has lacked in the club.
- Ulinzi in bid to gun down rivals to reclaim title Football 3 hours ago
- Politicians angry about 'Visit Rwanda' on Arsenal's shirtsFootball 7 hours ago
- Soccer officials ferry slay queens and girlfriends on foreign tripGossip & Rumours 14 hours ago
- Liverpool fans to be kept in Stadium for hours as tensions mount in RomeFootball 3 weeks ago
- KTN Home Channel to broadcast Champions League final between Real Madrid and LiverpoolFootball 15 hours ago
- History backs Liverpool to win Champions League after humiliating GuardiolaFootball 1 month ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals when he will retire Football 17 hours ago