Liverpool prepared to break club record for Oxlade-Chamberlain
Liverpool are ready to shatter their club record and fork out £40million to take Arsenal winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to Anfield.
That is according to The Express, who say Jurgen Klopp is keen on securing the services of the Englishman who is set to enter the final 12 months of his Gunners contract.
Oxlade-Chamberlain reportedly has a £100,000-a-week contract offer on the table in north London but has struggled to hold down a place as a regular starter.
The 23-year-old was utilised as a wing-back in the closing stages of the season as boss Arsene Wenger reverted to a 3-4-3 system.
- Kenya Sevens coach Simiyu sackedRugby 1 day ago
- Fans shocked by what Messi did in Argentina's defeat by Croatia in World CupWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Why I am growing a beard this World Cup seasonWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Death threats sent to Colombian midfielder Sanchez after he was red carded World Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- Sterling reveals the incredible story behind why he turned down ArsenalFootball 5 hours ago
- Messi and Aguero to retire from international football if Argentina flop out of World CupWorld Cup 2018 6 hours ago
- Senegal defender confirms Sarri’s move to ChelseaWorld Cup 2018 9 hours ago