Sponsors paint venues red
Coca Cola, who are are the official sponsors of this year's national secondary schools Term Two A championships, have taken advantage of the games and are painting both Shanzu Teachers Training Institute and Shimo La Tewa High School red.
The sponsors are also giving out freebies to participants and fans.
They have also kitted all teams. Action has been assured on and off the pitch.
When football players are not outdoing each other on the field, some dancers have been keeping fans on their toes with some impressive moves.
Action is really guaranteed.
- Kenya Sevens coach Simiyu sackedRugby 1 day ago
- Fans shocked by what Messi did in Argentina's defeat by Croatia in World CupWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Why I am growing a beard this World Cup seasonWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Death threats sent to Colombian midfielder Sanchez after he was red carded World Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- Sterling reveals the incredible story behind why he turned down ArsenalFootball 5 hours ago
- Messi and Aguero to retire from international football if Argentina flop out of World CupWorld Cup 2018 6 hours ago
- Senegal defender confirms Sarri’s move to ChelseaWorld Cup 2018 9 hours ago