Salah closes in on stunning £35m move to Liverpool
Mohamed Salah is closing in on a stunning £35m move to Liverpool.
Liverpool have made an increased offer with Roma demanding 40 million Euros for the Egyptian winger with negotiations nearing conclusion.
Salah’s agent Ramy Abbas Issa has been in England to conduct talks over the 24-year-old who nearly joined Liverpool in 2014 but went to Chelsea instead.
But Salah is now close to making it second time lucky at Liverpool after his recent form for Roma reignited his career in Serie A.
Salah is believed to be ready to sign a £100,000-a-week deal and is keen for the switch with Liverpool eager to bolster their squad.
Liverpool had a £28m offer rejected but talks are ongoing and the Anfield club are now confident of getting the deal done.
Roma president on Mo Salah to Liverpool
The Roma president, James Palotta, has today been speaking on Mohamed Salah’s potential move to Liverpool.
The American declared:
“There’s nothing in it at the moment.
“We continue to receive offers for many of our players and if we were to listen to all of them, we’d lose three quarters of the squad. Now we’ll see what to do.”
However, it’s understood that the Reds are closing on the Egyptian, in a £35million deal.
- Liverpool fans stranded ahead of Champions League finalFootball 18 hours ago
- Soccer officials ferry slay queens and girlfriends on foreign tripGossip & Rumours 1 day ago
- Liverpool out to topple RealFootball 13 hours ago
- Ulinzi in bid to gun down rivals to reclaim title Football 13 hours ago
- What Beckham asked Zidane to do ahead of Champions League finalFootball 19 hours ago
- Injured defender confident of playing at World CupFootball 13 hours ago
- Volleyball: Kenya to host U20 women’s continental tourney as junior teams depart to UgandaVolleyball and Handball 4 days ago