Goma Lotto’s winner
It was a big day for Martha Mueni as she received Goma Lotto cheque of Sh500, 000 yesterday in Nairobi.
Mueni was the lucky winner after playing with just Sh60 and she expressed her delight by saying: “This is just unbelievable; I am excited and very happy to receive such a big cheque. I was just trying my luck and indeed it landed on me. I won’t stop playing because this is such a big encouragement.”
The Marketing and Communication Director of Goma Lotto Agnes Owande said: “While we are helping Kenyans to improve their livelihoods through the money they are winning, our main agenda of supporting local football and in this case working with Gor Mahia is to achieve some goals like owning a stadium and having an established academy,” Owande said at the event.
Gor Mahia chairman Ambrose Rachier appreciated the efforts of Goma Lotto and urged Kenyans to play the lotto. “We truly appreciate the efforts Goma Lotto are making in supporting our club. The vision they have for the club will for sure improve the club’s status in many ways. I am urging people to play it because through that, they are also supporting local football,” noted Rachier.
The club’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Ludovick Aduda also added that: “We want to clinch the league title and we need to work together with Goma Lotto who are hugely supporting us financially. We believe they will still support us even in achieving bigger things in future.”
Goma Lotto, a betting and lottery company was launched in January and already, they have made good strides supporting the club. [Tony Owori]
- Liverpool fans stranded ahead of Champions League finalFootball 18 hours ago
- Soccer officials ferry slay queens and girlfriends on foreign tripGossip & Rumours 1 day ago
- Liverpool out to topple RealFootball 13 hours ago
- Ulinzi in bid to gun down rivals to reclaim title Football 13 hours ago
- What Beckham asked Zidane to do ahead of Champions League finalFootball 19 hours ago
- Injured defender confident of playing at World CupFootball 13 hours ago
- Volleyball: Kenya to host U20 women’s continental tourney as junior teams depart to UgandaVolleyball and Handball 4 days ago