Reports: Thomas Tuchel contacted by Arsenal to replace Wenger
Arsenal have already made an approach to Borussia Dortmund's Thomas Tuchel to replace Arsene Wenger, claims German newspaper Bild.
Should the Gunners manager end his 21-year tenure at the club, either by choice or a decision by the owners, plans are afoot apparently.
Bild say Wenger thinks his time is up at the Emirates, however MirrorFootball's John Cross (see below) says the boss wants to stay and sign a two-year contract.
"I know what I will do in my future and will let you know soon. You will see," Wenger said after Saturday's 3-1 defeat at West Brom saw the chorus for his removal build volume.
- Why Real Madrid defender Marcelo chopped away the net after Champions League winFootball 8 hours ago
- HOCKEY: Telkom beat woeful VikingsHockey 1 day ago
- Snook targets World Cup qualification with SimbasRugby 1 month ago
- SportPesa Premier League: Nakumatt continue resurgence, Sharks silence BandariFootball 9 hours ago
- Athletics: Cheruiyot victorious in Bowerman Mile raceAthletics 2 hours ago
- PHOTOS: Gor Mahia takes on Hull City at Kasarani StadiumFootball 2 weeks ago
- Photos of Faith Kipyegon’s Baby shower emerge on social mediaGossip & Rumours 5 hours ago