The Tecno Mobile experience of Man City vs Liverpool match
Manchester City: Tecno, one of world’s leading mobile phone companies signed a global partnership with football club Manchester City in 2016. The mobile phone company decided to reward its loyal customers from Africa with a trip to the UK to watch the match between Manchester City and Liverpool.
Tour of Etihad Stadium
The four loyal customers who were selected were treated to a tour of the Etihad Stadium, including the various facilities that are used by the players. The stadium which can accommodate over 55,000 people is such a piece of art, even the chilly Manchester weather could not dampen photo taking sessions.
As would be expected, the crowds arrived early ready to cheer their teams. The Tecno visitors were ushered into Legends, a vibrant restaurant where fans celebrate Manchester City’s great players. A sumptuous meal was served just before the great experience begun.
Manchester City 1-1 Liverpool
There were thrills that proved to be a brilliantly entertaining draw. Liverpool were the first to score in the early minutes of the second half through a penalty kick that was slotted in by James Milner. On the 69th minute, Sergio Aguero equalised for City. The match ended in a draw but it was an experience to remember for the Tecno Mobile Africa customers.
- England lineup against Panama leaked, Southgate brings Chelsea youngstarWorld Cup 2018 10 hours ago
- “It might be my last World Cup,” says PogbaWorld Cup 2018 6 hours ago
- Germany rescue World Cup hopes with dramatic win over SwedenWorld Cup 2018 22 hours ago
- England rout Panama 6-1 with Kane hat-trickWorld Cup 2018 4 hours ago
- Lukaku, Hazard power Belgium to brink of World Cup last 16 after a 5-2 romp against TunisiaWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Rugby: MPs offer to mediate Kenya Sevens, Brand Kenya disputeRugby 21 hours ago
- BASKETBALL: Kenya defend boys’ under-18 Africa Zone Five titleBasketball 21 hours ago