GOOD HOST: Is Kenya destination of choice?
The high number of entries at the ongoing hockey Africa Cup for Club Championships at City Park may be a proof that African nations love coming to play in Kenya.
The 27th edition of the annual African clubs hockey extravaganza has brought together 19 entries (15 foreign and four local clubs).
Compared to last year's event held in Lusaka, Zambia that had a total of 13 clubs among them four from the host nation and other past editions in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Kampala, Uganda, Kenya has the highest number of entries. Ghana and Uganda are represented by four clubs, two each in the men and women’s categories. Egypt and Nigeria have three while Tanzanza are represented by one women’s club.
- Coach Namcos sacked as players speak outRugby 22 hours ago
- Brilliant Musa double inspires Nigeria to victory World Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Chelsea reluctant to pay Conte over his treatment of CostaGossip & Rumours 11 hours ago
- Rhodri Giggs takes shot at brother Ryan Giggs over Manchester bar closureGossip & Rumours 13 hours ago
- PHOTOS: Game Yetu in Russia as Belgium take on TunisiaWorld Cup 2018 8 hours ago
- Mexico beat South Korea 2-1 to edge towards World Cup last 16Football 2 hours ago
- Petit points out main difference between Ronaldo and Messi in the World CupWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago