Sky Sports News: Wenger will not face FA action over referee comments
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will not face any action from the Football Association over comments made about referee following their Sunday's defeat to Manchester City.
Wenger claimed referees are protected "like lions in the zoo" as he bemoaned two offside decisions in Arsenal's loss at Man City.
According to Sky Sports News, FA do not believe Wenger has crossed any disciplinary line with his comments and will therefore not be forced to explain them at a hearing.
- Challenges facing Argentina ahead of their must-win group game against NigeriaWorld Cup 2018 7 hours ago
- England rout Panama 6-1 with Kane hat-trickWorld Cup 2018 11 hours ago
- Xhaka and Shaqiri facing possible bans as FIFA probes controversial celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 16 hours ago
- Messi’s diehard fan commits suicide after Argentina shockerWorld Cup 2018 17 hours ago
- Boxing: Police win first national leg Boxing 5 hours ago
- England lineup against Panama leaked, Southgate brings Chelsea youngstarWorld Cup 2018 18 hours ago
- FIFA slaps Poland with fines for ‘offensive’ bannerWorld Cup 2018 13 hours ago