Mario Balotelli set for a move back to Liverpool
Mario Balotelli will reportedly return to Liverpool when his season-long loan spell at AC Milan ends.
Italian outlet Calciomercato claim Milan don't want to keep the striker because he has scored just twice in 10 appearances since going back to Italy last summer.
Liverpool are said to have told Milan they can buy Balotelli for £5.5million but even that fee is considered too high by Rossoneri chiefs.
- World's most paid athlete list released, check out who topsSports 2 months ago
- Furious Messi blasts Copa America officials after loss to BrazilFootball 1 month ago
- ‘We don’t fear the Lions’ declare Uganda ahead of clashFootball 1 month ago
- AFCON: Madagascar make history, edge DR Congo on penaltiesFootball 1 month ago
- England Rugby League star donates brain to scienceRugby 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars Vs Senegal: We can do it – MigneFootball 1 month ago
- Confirmed: Harambee Stars knocked out of 2019 AfconFootball 1 month ago