Mastercard to invest Sh10.9b in Airtel Africa's mobile money unit
SCI & TECH
By Reuters | April 1st 2021
Mastercard Inc will invest Sh10.9b in Airtel Africa’s mobile money operations valuing the business at Sh288.1billion, the London-listed company said on Thursday.
Mastercard will hold a minority stake in Airtel Mobile Commerce, in line with Airtel Africa’s plan to monetise the mobile money business by selling up to a 25 per cent stake in the unit, the company said.
BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Suspended SDA students record exemplary performance in KCSE
By Nikko Tanui
- Intrigues in Senator Isaac Mwaura's axing from Senate
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- Man charged over false statement to police
- From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE