Standard Digital RSSCopy the RSS URL of the topic of your interest and paste it on your RSS Reader
Follow us on Social Media
- For Nameless, ‘Bora Uhai” is no joke
- 8 ways to legally reduce your tax burden
- ‘SupaModo’ beats famed ‘Rafiki’ to Oscars shortlist
- Born both a girl and a boy
- Why you need avocado oil
- Why I inherited my father’s job as mortician
- Tobiko says no compensation for Mau evictees
- This lady Sharon Otieno
- I have lost 12 babies, but I would try again
- What the youngsters have taught me
- Transitive and intransitive verb usage Alexander Chagema Along major roads undergoing renovation, one encounters the warning ‘Beware of loose gravel’ or ‘Beware, loose gravel’.
- Churches are turning a blind eye to impunity for the love of money Makau Mutua Much of Ruto’s church donations are directed at Central and Western Kenya, two regions that are pivotal in 2022
- Dear Kamaru, thank you for music that straddled generations Njoki Kaigai I am writing this letter now because I somehow did not find space amid all the notable eulogies and tributes written upon your demise.
- The spelling of verbs change depending on the tense in use Alexander Chagema The computer can be annoying, especially when you know you have the spelling of a word right but it keeps prompting you to change it.
- Ruto’s key headache is in Jubilee, not the Uhuru-Raila handshake Makau Mutua Ruto has long being valourised for his political genius. He’s been called a master strategist – a ruthless, cut throat schemer without peer in Kenya