Standard Digital RSSCopy the RSS URL of the topic of your interest and paste it on your RSS Reader
Follow us on Social Media
- Tough financial balancing act for CS Henry Rotich
- Choppies builds Sh20b war chest for branch expansion
- Fact-checking CS Rotich on Kenya's fiscal deficit
- Remarks which made Nyachae moved from Finance to Industry ministry
- Tullow keeps locals in the dark about its exploration activities
- Suspended NHIF outpatient policy was raw deal for taxpayers
- How the boycott of South Africa goods shamed Dr Kiano
- The economics of witchcraft
- Poor policy slowing Kenya’s ICT sector as neighbours take lead
- Why State must come to the rescue of Kenya's export jewel
- Chala, Kenya’s most fetching yet unfrequented lake
- Good news for women struggling to conceive
- Why church buries prominent Catholics in cathedrals
- Why milking jelly is the new cosmetic craze among women
- Why a group of Kenyan thespians are thriving in Denmark
- The only place in Kenya to track a rhino on foot
- Lupita bares all about advances by notorious Hollywood sex predator
- Kenya’s first king of love ballads is dead
- Kibor’s divorced wife speaks on their five-decade old marriage
- Bearing a child is no proof of marriage
- The place of relative pronouns and verbs in a sentence Alexander Chagema The words ‘who’, ‘whom’, ‘which’, ‘whoever’, ‘whomever’, ‘whichever’, and ‘that’ are known as relative pronouns in the English language.
- Judges must do whatever it takes to uphold democracy Makau Mutua The Supreme Court has two key petitions which it will hear as one. The first, and the more substantive one, is filed by civil society doyens Njonjo Mue and Khelef Khalifa. The second, which also raises weighty constitutional issues, is lodged by politician Harun Mwau.
- Yes, Nyeri will arise and shine even in the face of challenges David Oginde As Nyeri County bid bye to yet another governor, many have wondered what could be the matter. Some have even speculated that Nyeri might be under a curse
- Partitioning Kenya won’t address ills Houghton Irungu Kaluma’s Bill seeks to redefine Kenya’s boundaries and separate seven counties in the Mt Kenya area from the rest of the 40 counties.
- Constitution is our refuge against abuse of sovereign power Kamotho Waiganjo This Constitution is ultimately our only refuge against arbitrariness both against each other and from the State.