Coronavirus: Health personnel deployed to Maasai Mara
By Jael Mboga
| March 16th 2020
The Narok county government has deployed health personnel to all entry and exit gates and airstrips of Maasai Mara park to monitor the health of arriving and departing tourists.
In a statement to newsrooms on Monday, Governor Samuel Tunai said 130 healthcare workers have received special training to handle covid-19.
Fourteen other people are still under quarantine awaiting results.
Speaking when he addressed the press on Monday evening, Oguna added that all the cases are from outside the country and measures are in place to ensure more new cases are not reported.
All 34 points of entry into the country have screening centres set up, he added.
Covid 19 Time Series
We’re broke, Moi University now admits
- We are implementing CBC to keep our jobs, teachers tell Magoha
By James Omoro
- Waiguru dumps Uhuru party for DP Ruto’s UDA
- Contractor set to open closed sections under construction on Mombasa Road
- Mbowe in Tanzania's court
- Nakuru doctor suspected of killing his two children dies in hospital