Woman killed by elephant in Kajiado
By Sara Okuoro
| March 11th 2020
A woman was trampled to death by elephants in Olgulului Group Ranch in Olmoti, Kajiado County on Tuesday.
Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) says she was killed by an elephant while collecting firewood in a thicket.
"The incident was reported to our team in Amboseli National Park by a lady who had accompanied the deceased to collect firewood.
“Our patrol team rushed to the scene to secure the body and later transferred it to Loitoktok mortuary for postmortem," said KWS.
What many entrepreneurs learn a little too lateExperts recommend that you should know your partner for at least a year before going into business with them.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill