Man sentenced to life imprisonment for defiling 7-year-old girl
By Stephen Rutto
| November 24th 2018
A man, 24, has been sentenced to life imprisonment by the Iten Magistrates Court after he was fund guilty of defiling a seven-year-old girl.
Senior Magistrate Hezron Nyaberi said evidence adduced in court proved that Joshua Kemboi defiled the minor at Kaptuilong village, on February 5, 2017.
The accused lured the minor, who was playing with other children, to her grandmother’s house where he committed the heinous act. In mitigation, Kemboi urged the court to grant him non-custodial sentence.
Man admits he defiled 12-year-old girlA middle-aged man charged with the defilement of a 12-year-old girl shocked a packed court room in Malindi when he pleaded guilty to the charges yeste
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Disappointment as Ruto fails to attend funds drive
- Two schools closed as police arrest a teacher over arson attack
- Rang’ala Boys closed indefinitely after students become unruly, demand for holidays
- Ranguma drops governorship bid, endorses Obura for seat
- Mwingi deaths could have been avoided
- Unity test for Mudavadi party as big three eye Kakamega top seat