Overheard: Fidel bails out Oliech
Just before Morgan Heritage siblings took on stage Dennis Oliech had to borrow cash from Fidel Odinga to settle the outstanding show expenses. It was said Oliech had earlier sent enough cash to two friends to help him organise the show but the money was misused. At the eleventh hour the footballer turned to the Prime Minister’s son, Fidel, who lent him Sh1million. It was also reported that as crowds tried to forcibly enter the show, police had to fire twice in the air.
'My daughter wasn't late MCA's side-lover'
- Knec gives new rules for exams as private schools reject move
- Zambia's founding president Kenneth Kaunda dies aged 97
- Kalonzo surprises himself by taking firm stand on 2022
By Peter Kimani
- I haven’t asked for your support, Raila to Kalonzo
- Curfew in 13 counties changed, to start from 7pm to 4am
By Brian Okoth