I will remain with Raila's NASA
By Jacob Ngetich | March 4th 2018
Amani National Congress’s Godfrey Osotsi has said he would remain with Raila in National Super Alliance even if Mudavadi moved to another outfit.
Osotsi said he and Kakamega Senator Cleophas Malala were representing interests of Western residents who are demanding answers on where ANC leader Musalia Mudavadi and Bungoma Senator Moses Wetang’ula were when NASA leader Raila Odinga was ‘sworn in’ as the people’s president on January 30.
“We are not disrespecting anyone, what we are asking is where was Mudavadi and Wetang’ula during the swearing-in of Odinga?” said Osotsi.
He said the assertion by Mudavadi that the Opposition should start thinking about 2022 election was uncalled for.
“You can’t force us to start thinking of 2022 when issues surrounding electoral process have not been resolved,” said Osotsi.
Emmanuel Korir wins Kenya's first Gold at Tokyo Olympics
- Kenya’s drought in women’s steeplechase goes on and on
- Athing Mu: 19-year-old Sudanese prodigy shining for USA at the Tokyo Olympics
- Factbox: Coronavirus cases at the Tokyo Olympics
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession