Raila appeals to the Luo to stick with Joho and ODM
By Willis Oketch | January 27th 2017
CORD leader Raila Odinga has advised the Luo community in Mombasa to remain united.
He urged local leaders to resolve issues amicably to avoid being divided over petty political differences.
He said there was nothing wrong with people disagreeing over issues, provided they unite and vote for his party's candidate in the August 8 General Election.
"There is nothing wrong with disagreeing in principle over political issues, but that should not bring division among yourselves, because after all you are one family," said Raila, who asked the community to support ODM candidates.
Three meetings held in Mount Kenya to lay strategy for the presidency
- Share dossier on six judges with the public, Raila tells Uhuru
- Pain as families seek help to trace kin's bodies in the Gulf
- Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Bring it on, Ruto challenges Raila and Kalonzo
By Allan Mungai
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk