It's official: Former Devolution CS Ann Waiguru joins Kirinyaga County gubernatorial race
By Munene Kamau | August 28th 2016
Former Devolution Cabinet Secretary Ann Waiguru has formally joined the Kirinyaga County gubernatorial race.
She made the announcement at a Kerugoya hotel yesterday, saying time is ripe for her to venture into politics after making land mark achievements in various development projects in the civil service.
“Time has come for this great county to be served by selfless leaders committed to turning around the fortunes,” she said.
She was accompanied by Ms Purity Wangui Ngirichi, who has also declared her intent to vie for Women Representative. She said Kirinyaga people deserve a committed team.
NTSA pursuing racing Subaru drivers
- Justice Nduma Nderi: What I will do when I become CJ
- Thika Road accident leaves two police offices injured
- Bad blood among Koinange kin derails 40-year-old succession battle
- Senior officer injured in road accident manning roadblock
By Mate Tongola
- How the Rwathia boys carved own corner at Nairobi bourse