Jubilee has already issued 2.6 million title deeds
By Robert Kiplagat | April 30th 2016
Jubilee administration has issued over 2.6 million title deeds since it took over power in 2013, Ministry of Lands has revealed. And the State is targeting to issue more than five million by the end of 2017.
Speaking during the issuance of over 170 title deeds to members of Naroosura Group Ranch in Narok South, Land Adjudication and Settlement Director Ether Ogega said a title deed is a vital document that every landowner should have.
Area leaders led by Governor Samuel Tunai (pictured) pleaded with the Maasai community to avoid the temptation of selling all their land
Kiru School principal’s widow declared guilty of murder
- Family appeals for help for American man held in hospital over bill
- 16-year-old girl ends her life over boyfriend
- Editors rally for TV station after exposé
- Moni Wekesa: The academic giant in the hot CJ seat today
By Betty Njeru
- Why man’s CCTV evidence is useless in his divorce case