Governor Alfred Mutua dares Wiper party to kick him out
By Moses Nyamori | January 7th 2016
Machakos Governor Alfred Mutua has dared his Wiper Democratic Movement party to kick him out.
Dr Mutua said he was not scared by the party's threats to de-whip him, arguing his recently launched Maendeleo Chap Chap Movement was more concerned with development and not incessant politics.
He said the new outfit wants to concentrate its energy on economic growth. He was speaking Wednesday when he formally opened the movement's office in Nairobi.
Education Ministry must resolve chaotic Form One selection and placement
By Clay Muganda
- Woman faints after police raid church over Covid rule breaches [PHOTOS]
By Nikko Tanui
- Makueni family cries for justice after class seven pupil gang raped
- Chris Kirubi and the gospel of seek ye first wealth and all...
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Farmers in Kieni receive solar powered boreholes