Jubilee MPs ask Bungoma Senator Moses Wetang'ula to quit over BAT scandal
By Alphonce Shiundu | December 3rd 2015
National Assembly Majority Leader Aden Duale (above) and a group of Jubilee MPs have demanded the resignation of Bungoma Senator Moses Wetang’ula.
They said the allegations that British American Tobacco bought the Senate Minority Leader a return air-ticket from Nairobi to London when he was Trade Minister had to be investigated. Wetang’ula has since denied the allegations.
Southern Bypass crash victim identified
By Mate Tongola
- How Uhuru, Raila clipped BBI attack
- City brewery using water from sewage [Photos]
- Parents worry long holidays will expose learners to harm
- Justice Ouko village known for breeding top legal minds
- SRC approves new allowances for regional heads, chiefs
By Allan Mungai