Duale: Reject calls for rallies
By Victor Nzuma
| June 27th 2014
National Assembly Majority Leader Aden Duale yesterday called on Kenyans to refuse to be drawn into an election mood and instead focus on matters of unity and development.
He said those advocating for public rallies to divide Kenyans should be rejected as they were bent on dragging Kenya into a political turmoil.
Duale was speaking at Makutano in Mwala sub-county while officiating the opening of Makutano/Kithimani road, whose tarmacking was completed early this week.
The Garissa MP was accompanied by more than 20 senators and MPs drawn from both CORD and Jubilee coalitions.
Belgium beat South Korea 1-0A 60th minute header by Islam Slimani gave Algeria the point they needed to reach the second round of the World Cup for the first time with a 1-1 draw with Russia in Curitiba on Thursday.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western