Sub-humans who believe they’re better than humans
By - | January 29th 2013
By Njoroge Kinuthia
If Kenyans (and by this I mean wananchi not wenye nchi) had some money to spare, I would advise them to make annual pilgrimages to Germany, a beautiful country with beautiful people.
Unfortunately, the country, just like ours, has some very ugly people as well. A clique of small-minded people who think black is inferior have Kenyans living in parts of Germany very worried.
Attacks against Kenyans by the Neo-Nazis are on the rise. According to a blogspot popular among Kenyans in Germany (mkenyaujerumani.blogspot.com), a Kenyan woman was attacked in Brandenburg at the end of last year. She was kicked and insulted “because she is black”.
Early this year a Kenyan was reportedly attacked in Effurt, the second attack against him. He was hit with a bottle and washed with beer.
The racially-motivated attacks are not only peculiar to Germany. In Austria, a Kenyan woman is still recuperating from injuries she sustained after she was pushed onto railway tracks in Vienna by a man who accused her of being too loud on phone. Strange that some still think they are more human than others in this time and age.
Kenya 7s captain Amonde set to hang up his boots after early exit at Tokyo 2020
- Olympics: New Zealand beat Kenya in women’s rugby sevens
- Olympics: Kenyans can relax as there was no typhoon
- Why Kenyan trio may not win 3000m steeplechase tomorrow
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession