Private fund partners with Orbit Chemicals
By Frankline Sunday | April 26th 2016
Private Equity firm, Catalyst Principal Partners, has signed an investment deal with Kenyan manufacturing firm, Orbit Chemicals, as it moves to widen its portfolio in the country’s lucrative manufacturing sector.
The deal follows approval received from Competition Authority of Kenya last week allowing the capital injection.
“The partnership allows them to focus resources on marketing and distribution to drive faster penetration and growth of their products,” stated Paul Kavuma, CEO of the fund.
Kavuma further stated that Catalyst’s investment will further strengthen Orbit’s product development by addressing local demand for its customised solutions.
BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Suspended SDA students record exemplary performance in KCSE
By Nikko Tanui
- Intrigues in Senator Isaac Mwaura's removal
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- Man charged over false statement to police
- From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE