Natasha Mukami reads at the book fair. Many young readers said they learnt a lot from the experience. Photo: Jenipher Wachie/Standard
Song and dance as pupils receive giftsPupils at Destiny Gardens School in Mtongwe, Mombasa were a happy lot on the recent Idd holiday. The children gathered for a rare occasion — to meet strangers who were to donate food items and stationery to their institution.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'