Sh20m motorcycles theft suspects charged
By Collins Kweyu
| October 14th 2021
Five suspects in Sh20,300,000 motorcycles theft case were yesterday charged at a Kibera court.
Jibril Hassan Edin, Issack Hassan Ibrahim, Rooney Jahwan Elisha, Stephen Munga Iogo and Kelvin Omboke Otieno denied the charges before Kibera Senior Principal Magistrate Renee Kitagwa, who ordered that they be detained at the Capitol Hill Police Station.
They are charged with stealing 169 motorcycles in Nairobi county from Mugo Auto Kenya on diverse dates between January 2021 and September 2021. The case will be heard on Monday.
Former deputy governor Hillary Chongwony’s Sh5.4m case movedParties in a case in which former Bungoma Deputy Governor Hillary Chongwony is demanding Sh5.4 million for house allowance have been asked to agree.
ODM warns Simba Arati over parallel party officesODM party officials have warned Dagoretti North MP Simba Arati over his move to open parallel party offices.
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege