Man charged with defrauding ex-MP Mungatana
| Oct 17th 2018 | 1 min read
A Chadian national was yesterday charged with fraud. Abdoulaye Tamba Kouro was accused of defrauding former Garsen MP Danson Mungatana of Sh76 million by pretending to invest the cash in oil.
Mr Tamba (pictured) also faces four other counts of being in possession of Sh960,120,000 in fake foreign currency.
He is accused of committing the offence in Kilimani on diverse dates between 2011 and 2013. Tamba was also accused of defrauding Makau Muteke of Sh700,000. He denied the charges and was released on a Sh3 million bail.
Priest 'fathered a son and paid for abortion’Cleric said to have had sexual relations with married women before he was taken for rehabilitation.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss