Power outage hits Nairobi, Coast and Mt Kenya regions
By Patel Okumu
| January 9th 2017
Nairobi, Kenya: Power blackout has hit Nairobi, Coast and Mt Kenya regions following a technical fault at Ndenderu substation.
Kenya Power says a technical fault at Ndenderu sub-station is to blame for the power outage.
The technical fault occurred this morning cutting off supplies from Olkaria geothermal fields to the City.
The Company’s General Manager for Network Management, Eng. Daniel Tare, said the technical teams are on the ground to restore power supply as quickly as possible. “We regret any inconvenience caused by the outage,” Eng. Tare said.
Ozil wants clarity on Wenger future before signing new dealMesut Ozil is ready to sign a new contract with Arsenal but the attacking midfielder wants to know if manager Arsene Wenger is staying at the club beyond this season.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro