In pictures: Faithful braced all odds to participate in Papal Mass in Nairobi
By Standard Digital
| November 26th 2015
Faithful from all walks of life travelled long dances, sacrificed sleep and braced day long rains to participate in open air Mass presided over by Pope Francis in Nairobi.
In pictures, this is how the situation was at the University of Nairobi grounds where Pope Francis led the public in public Mass, that attracted attendees from around the world.
Photos by Imani Manyara
Erdogan denies Turkey buys any oil from Islamic State"Shame on you. Those who claim we buy oil from Daesh are obliged to prove it. If not, you are slanderer."
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Form Two student begs for school fees in city streets
- 2,040 bullets recovered from car in Nairobi
- Human body parts dumped from speeding car in Nyamira
- Ex-Sports CS Wario guilty of misuse of Sh54m Rio Olympics funds
By Paul Ogemba
- 60,000 secondary school teachers to be trained on CBC
- Lupita among best-dressed celebrities at The Met Gala