Nairobi MCA to table Sonko dossier
By JAMES MWANGI | February 12th 2015
NAIROBI: Nairobi County Assembly will discuss Nairobi Senator Mike Sonko's 'evidence' on alleged corrupt practices of Governor Evans Kidero.
The assembly will inquire further into allegations of funds mismanagement raised by the Sonko on the floor of the House on Tuesday.
Ngara Ward Representative Mwaura Chege said he will table a motion today that will determine the next course of action on the documents said to be evidence of malpractices in the executive wing.
"Some individuals and companies were mentioned in connection with loss of money in the county. We can't leave the speech as at that. We need to dig deeper and find out more" Chege told The Standard Wednesday.
Justice Ouko village known for breeding top legal minds
- Parents worry long holidays will expose learners to harm
- Southern Bypass crash victim identified
By Mate Tongola
- Missing Kitengela man’s family says kin was a businessman
- Ruto allies dismiss BBI as MPs take a vote on the Bill
- SRC approves new allowances for regional heads, chiefs
By Allan Mungai