14th August, 2018
STOP SABOTAGING PRESIDENT KENYATTA’S WAR ON GRAFT AND IMPUNITY
Orange Democratic Movement Party leader Raila Odinga is meeting a section of Meru leaders at his Capitol Hill office here in Nairobi.
1) We support the Handshake; Building Bridges to Unity. This is Kenya's moment.
2) President Kenyatta's crackdown on graft has our unconditional support. Though some of our leaders may be compromised, masses are fully behind him. In fact, excitement amongst public is about high expectations that finally we’ve united leadership that’s ending theft of our hard earned public resources.
3) We thank H.E Odinga for his support to President Kenyatta's War on Corruption to end Impunity.
4) President Kenyatta shouldn't be blackmailed by barons of graft. He must mercilessly crash all merchants of Impunity. Mr. President cleanse Kenya. That'll be your best legacy.
5) Lords of Graft shouldn't win. They fought Prof Maathai for warning against degrading environment. Now they're fighting Our President for correcting the wrongs. The Commander In Chief shouldn't give in.
6) We ask our colleagues, especially some notorious MPs, to stop insulting H.E Odinga during their ritualistic every Sunday Church "harambees". It's unholy to misuse God's place of worship.
7) We have requested H.E Odinga to jointly with H.E President visit our area to extend the handshake spirit.
8) Mr. President crack the whip. Sack those sabotaging your noble efforts.
9) Mr. President, those complaining are unworthy of your friendship. Be a friend to nature, be a friend to millions of citizens yearning for a fresher, new prosperous homeland Kenya. Thieves belong NOT to your palace but to jail.
10) Mr. President, bring down the towers of graft. Erect towers of integrity for all of Kenya's children to benefit.
11) We laud and encourage the heroic efforts by DCI Mr. Kinoti, DDP Mr. Haji for being true and honest to their duty. These are true sons of Kenya, they’re true friends and allies to the Kenyan dream.
12) EACC has also risen to the occasion. We laud their latest excellent work.
13) H.E President Kenyatta’s Agenda, working with H.E Odinga, reflects on the Kenyan dream. Anyone opposed is a beneficiary of impunity that has made us poorer.
14) War on Impunity that focuses on ending dangerous illicit drugs, theft of public resources and crashing impunity is indeed a holy war.
15) Our move and resolve is meant to bolster President Uhuru Kenyatta’s determined crackdown on graft and impunity.
16) We note that some top Jubilee leaders have lately shown discomfort and are openly sabotaging the handshake agenda and also dismissing President Kenyatta’s crackdown on graft, restoration of Mau and recovery of riparian areas.
17) Those rebelling against our President are like the traitors who were bought by colonialists. Jaramogi stood with Kenyatta just like Raila is standing with Uhuru. The difference today is that Uhuru and Raila won’t repeat any mistake that led to Jomo-Jaramogi fallout. We must reclaim our motherland Kenya.
We are in 1963 moment.
18) Those naturally unhappy or unsettled with our move haven’t seen anything yet. We are with the people as they are with the looters. We must bolster Uhuru’s resolve to fight graft. The latest move by we Meru leaders fits in the scheme of 9-point Agreement between President Kenyatta and H.E Odinga.
Clearly, Mtkenya alliances must shift to one voice: End Corruption.
The greedy ones are against crackdown on graft. Our people want all stolen cash returned for development.
MTKENYA LEADERS FROM MERU