South Korean President Park Geun-hye ousted
By Standard Reporter | March 10th 2017
South Korean judges uphold impeachment of President Park Geun-hye, removing her from office
as two people die in protests after the ruling.
Elections for a new president will be held within 60 days, and polls suggest there will be a change in political direction for South Korea, with the progressive candidate Moon Jae-in holding a strong lead over the conservatives
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests