Church in Kawangware where sinners go through hell
By Standard Reporter | May 2nd 2016
Christians live in perpetual fear of punishment in the afterlife. However, at the Jerusalem Church of Christ in Kawangware, Nairobi, punishment for sinners is instant and painful.
The church's head Mary Sinaida Akatsa pounces on a worshipper like a tigress at the first whiff of "sin". Anyone who doesn't toe the line earns a quick sharp slap from the self-proclaimed prophetess, regardless of their age.
Yesterday, the congregation was even ordered to sit in a swampy field within the church compound, and they obliged. Yes, it seems you have to go through hell to go to heaven.
Take a quick survey and help us improve our website!Take a survey
Southern Bypass crash victim identified
By Mate Tongola
- How Uhuru, Raila clipped BBI attack
- City brewery using water from sewage [Photos]
- Parents worry long holidays will expose learners to harm
- Justice Ouko village known for breeding top legal minds
- SRC approves new allowances for regional heads, chiefs
By Allan Mungai