Recruiter: Corporate Staffing Services Ltd ,
Nanyuki & Nyeri
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary range: Confidential
You have 7 days to apply for this job
Job Title: Accountant
Industry: Alcohol & Beverages
Location: Nanyuki & Nyeri
Salary: 40K – 50K gross
Our client is a leading beer distributor.
They are seeking to hire an experienced accountant who will be responsible for implementation of sound financial / accounting and management practices.
· Prepare timely management accounts and other management reports required from time to time.
· Timely reconciliation of physical books and stocks.
· Ensure all cost of sales and other expenses are accurately captured in the system on a timely basis.
· Provide a daily sales vs banking report
· Ensure daily sales reconcile with cash collected.
· Ensure zero cash loss and a report of the same is reported to the Board of Directors immediately
· Ensure all credit customers stay within their credit policy terms and settles their dues within required time.
· Provide weekly debtors report
· Ensure monthly reconciliation of all general ledger entries.
· Efficient Management of Credit with Customers and suppliers
· Management of Payroll. Ensuring all statutory deductions is paid on a timely basis on a monthly basis. (N.S.S.F, N.H.I.F, P.A.Y.E, V.A.T, Withholding Tax, Installment Tax)
· EABL Reconciliation; Recording and tracking of non-conforming products and ensuring they are fully credited
· Receive and post supplier invoices in PAS and confirm creditors statements are well aligned
· Post petty cash vouchers and ensure cash is well accounted for
· Meet company KPIs (Effective cost control, Debtors Management, timely preparation of reports)
· Bachelor’s degree in commerce or business related studies together with professional qualifications in CPA (part 3)/ CPA K
· Minimum (3) years progressive accounting
· Experience with computerized accounting etc.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to maintain financial integrity of the department.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant- Nanyuki & Nyeri) to [email protected] on or before Friday 7th May 2021.
Take a job seeker's survey