SALARY RANGE: Competitive Salary
LOCATION: Flexible Location (Nairobi, Coast, Lake, Mountain, Rift & Eastern Regions of Kenya)
Ready to boost your skills and build a career through unique and practical experiences?
We are glad to introduce our internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization. The programme comprises of functional projects which the intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year. Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, the candidate will receive coaching from the assignment manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, to grow both business and leadership capabilities.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- We expect you to have graduated from the university within the last 1 year. We are looking for someone driven, ambitious and with a zeal for learning. You will need to have excellent communication skills, complimented by planning and analytical skills.
- Interested applicants will have a chance to strive for development and contribute actively to the business through various projects in the function.
- If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organization that thrives on diversity, innovation and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send through your application!!
- You will need to have a valid driver’s licence.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
BATSA is an equal opportunity employer and is BBBEE Level 4 certified. When appointing potential candidates, we will take into consideration the company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets.