Base Titanium is committed to providing a learning environment which provides exceptional on the job opportunities to transfer academic knowledge into a real work environment. Our attachment programme is designed so that ongoing students can learn from experts, practice their trade and create a foundation for their future careers.
To be considered for a place on this 3-months’ Attachment Programme applicants must:
• Be currently enrolled (3rd or 4th year for Degree Students) in a Kenyan University or accredited College or Polytechnic.
• Have a valid Indemnity Insurance and proof of same
• Not have had a previous attachment with Base Titanium
• Complete registration on the ITAP portal http://www.nita.go.ke/itap/
• Complete the NITA - Industrial Attachment Contract in full
• Complete the online candidate profile in full
• Be a Kenyan citizen
• Have or be a holder of an endorsement letter from a University/College which indicates that the attachment aligns to their field of study
• Attach relevant supporting documents as one complete PDF or word file no larger than 1MB including cover letter, CV, National ID, PIN Certificate and an endorsement letter from your institution, NITA form, transcripts and academic certificates.