Working closely with the Branch Manager the job holder will ensure implementation of sales & business growth strategies and at the same time ensure quality of the agribusiness loans portfolio (loans being to agribusiness clients and groups). He/she will identify business growth opportunities, acquire clients in area of jurisdiction, provide support first through Faulu Business Account opening, manage daily utilization towards future lending and build a sizeable portfolio in both deposits & agribusiness loans ensuring excellent client experience.
· Proactively market and generate business through agribusiness client recruitment, deposit mobilization and disbursement.
· Undertake regular calls and visits to customers to ensure effective relationship management.
· Maintain up to date records of all customer visits for all customers.
· Cross-sell all Faulu products and services to both existing and potential clients.
· Business growth initiatives including marketing activities, new business sign ups, new partnerships etc.
· Prepare credit appraisals, analysis and present to the Branch Credit Committee meetings further review & recommendations.
· Adhere to current procedures, processes, memos and circulars as may be issued from time to time.
· Address all customer queries within stipulated Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
· Monitor the portfolio quality on daily basis and proactively institute remedial actions.
· Maintain sound relationships with all agribusiness clients.
· Liaison with the branch leadership team, local authority i.e. chiefs, opinion leaders to reinforce loan collections.
· Monitor, on a continuous basis, all transactions to ensure that unusual and suspicious transactions are reported to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
· Implementing and enforcing the board approved AML, KYC & CFT policy in as far as is applicable within my area of responsibility
Bachelors Degree (B): Agribusiness Management