The Parliamentary Service Commission wishes to recruit energetic and results-oriented individuals to fill the following vacancies: Electrical Artisan II Parliament Service – 2 Positions.
Responsibilities and Duties
Duties and Responsibilities an Officer at this level will undertake the following duties under the guidance of a more experienced officer;
- Inspecting and maintaining electrical installations in buildings;
- Testing and maintaining electrical controls related to fire detection equipment, cookers, water heaters and general domestic appliances; and
- Inspecting and maintaining electrical controls in diesel generating plants; and machinery.
Qualifications and Requirements
Requirements for Appointment For appointment to the grade of Artisan III, a candidate must have: –
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D (Plain) or its equivalent; and
- A trade test certificate from National Industrial Training Authority (NITA), minimum of Grade Test II in Electrical Installations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE ONLY through the Parliamentary Service Commission website; www.parliament.go.ke/vacancies or http://careers.parliament.go.ke/PSC
so as to reach the undersigned on or before 10th December 2021.
Note to Applicants:
APPLICATIONS THROUGH THE POST OFFICE, EMAIL OR HAND DELIVERY SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For any Enquires and assistance relating to this recruitment, please contact the help-desk.
The Parliamentary Service Commission has a help desk with the following email addresses and phone numbers you can reach at any time.
Please note that any communication relating to the processing of the applications shall be only through the Parliamentary website, the above emails and/ or the online recruitment system notices.