PEAK Destination Management Company is part of the Intrepid Group the world’s largest adventure travel company. Here at Intrepid, we don’t just want to be the best travel IN the world, we want to be the best travel company FOR the world. We do this by providing the world's widest range of adventure travel, ensuring we deliver authentic experiences which benefit our travelers and the people and places they visit.
As a Workshop Operations Assistant with Intrepid you will be responsible for administration and records management duties in the implementation and management of fleet operation in the Peak East Africa workshop.
This position is a permanent full-time opportunity, based in our Nairobi location and offers a range of flexible working options.
A day in the life would have you:
- Manage a stock management system of the workshop stores containing a wide variety of Heavy Vehicles spare parts and materials and camping equipment
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate inventory records
- Procure, receive, and issue authorized supplies and materials
- Generate all required stock reports on time.
- Working together with the senior mechanic ensuring all Standard operating procedure templates are available and up to date.
To set you up for the best possible success, some of the essential skills you’ll possess are:
- A diploma in Procurement, Stores Management or Business Management.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience and Knowledge of procurement, Storekeeping and inventory controls and procedures
- Ability to take direction as well as being able to self-manage workload
In addition to the above you'll also have excellent customer service skills with strong attention to detail, you’ll have a passion for what you do and solid interpersonal skills, whilst sharing Intrepid’s core values of integrity, innovation, fun, passion, growth and responsibility.